/ /

1954 Lancia Aurelia

11000 MILEAGE

Description:

1954 Lancia Aurelia

Launched at the 1950 Turin Motor Show, Lancia's Aurelia was the first production car to employ a V6 engine. In 1953, the 3rd and subsequent series B20s were upgraded to a 2,451cc, 118bhp version of the pushrod V6, and this was adopted for the B24 Spider, also called the 'America', launched in 1954. For the B24 Spider, the Aurelia B20 chassis was further shortened and came with a floor-mounted gear change as standard. Acknowledged as one of Pinin Farina's masterpieces, the Aurelia B2d4 Spider America so successfully combined sporting characteristics with elegance, that today the model is considered one of the most sought-after of post-war Lancias.
Now finished in stylish Black over Tan leather livery, it comes equipped with highly desired wire wheels mounted on brand new Michelin tires and an elegant hardtop, universally accepted as one of the few such tops that possibly improves upon its exquisite form. A recent service, tune-up and inspection was recently commissioned to ensure all suspension, brake, safety, motor and drivetrain systems are in proper working order with extensive testing thereafter. The engine compression is a very healthy 200 PSI per cylinder and the wipers, gauges, lights, signals, switches, are all working properly.

Features:

Item location:Louisville, Kentucky, United States
VIN:B24S1777
Year:1954
Mileage:11000
Make:Lancia
Model:Aurelia
Vehicle Title:Clear