Classic cars for sale / Ford /

1992 FORD THUNDERBIRD SUPERCOUPE T5

76000 MILEAGE
Coupe BODY TYPE
3.8 S/C ENGINE
Manual TRANSMISSION
Gasoline FUEL

1992 Ford Thunderbird S/C Description:

Low mileage s/c.great 3.8sc engine. Perfect t5. Drives like new. Will need paint and body and a hydraboost unit. Yes I've been driving it around with a hard brake pedal, couldn't help it, it's too much fun.... i RESCUED THIS CAR IN HOPES OF SELLING IT WHOLE TO SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO FINISH IT AND DRIVE WHILE THEY DO, ITS AN EXTREMELY FUN CAR TO DRIVE, BUT IVE GOT 7 PROJECTS IN THE QUE, AND CANT GET TO THIS ONE IN TIME FOR NO FURTHER DETERIORATION......the hydraboost firewall unit is bad, the brakes are very hard so no joy riding like i did until it stops properly! LOL PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME PART THIS CAR OUT, IT HAS TOO MUCH GOING FOR IT! THANKS AND HAPPY BIDDING! as always i reserve the right to close this auction at any time due to the vehicle being for sale locally! AS A DEALER I HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MILEAGE IS EXEMPT, ITS NORTH CAROLINA STATE LAW THAT ANYTHING 10 YEARS OR OLDER THE MILEAGE WILL ALWAYS READ EXEMPT REGARDLESS OF WHATS ON THE DASH

On Oct-23-19 at 09:06:57 PDT, seller added the following information:

we can offer delivery up and down the eastern seaboard and neighboring states via Metal Benders in Denver NC

Features:

Item location:Taylorsville, North Carolina, United States
VIN:1FAPP64R1NH178102
Year:1992
Mileage:76000
Make:Ford
Model:Thunderbird
SubModel:SUPERCOUPE
Type:Coupe
Trim:S/C
Color:White
Interior color:Blue